Before installing your pedals, ensure you have BSA-type cranks (9/16x20).
You will need:
- 8mm Allen wrench, or 6mm for pedals with a titanium axle
- A 15mm spanner also works for pedals with a titanium axle
- LOOK pedals
1. Clean and grease the crank arm thread before fitting the pedal
2. Grease the pedal axle
3. Locate the left-hand pedal (marked with an "O" on the axle). Screw it in counterclockwise.
4. Screw the right-hand pedal in clockwise.
5. Tighten both pedals using the Allen wrench or spanner to the following torques:
- GEO TREKKING : 25 Nm
- X-TRACK : 25 Nm
- KEO : 40 Nm